British Equestrian confirmed the five horse-and-rider combinations that will form the British squad for the FEI Eventing World Championship, set to take place Sept. 14-18 in Pratoni del Vivaro, Italy. The team of four and the individual rider will be determined closer to the competition.
The riders, listed in alphabetical order, are:
• Rosalind Canter on Lordships Graffalo
• Laura Collett on London 52
• Yasmin Ingham on Banzai Du Loir
• Tom McEwen on Toledo De Kerser
• Oliver Townend on Ballaghmor Class
Townend also has been selected with a direct reserve ride, Swallow Springs.
Reserve combinations, listed in alphabetical order, are:
• Sarah Bullimore on Corouet
• Rosalind Canter on Pencos Crown Jewel
• Kirsty Chabert on Classic VI
• William Fox- Pitt on Little Fire
• Kitty King on Vendredi Biats
Switzerland has also confirmed its team.
• Robin Godel on Grandeur De Lully CH
• Mélody Johner on Toubleu De Rueire
• Nadja Minder on Toblerone CH
• Felix Vogg and Cartania II or Colero
The individual rider will be:
• Patrick Rüegg on Fifty-Fifty